With energy markets in turmoil and demands on your business to meet net zero, are Corporate PPAs the silver bullet?
Corporate PPAs can help your business hedge energy costs and boost green credentials. To learn how, download our whitepaper on the rise of Corporate PPAs and discover:
- PPA structures; their pros and cons
- key factors and risks
- the role of Renewable Energy Certificates
We’ve run out of time for business-as-usual. In order to reach the 1.5°C goal of the Paris Agreement, the world must halve its emissions by 2030 and the adoption of renewables must increase five-fold. Companies have a key role to play. Putting net zero at the heart of business decisions is no longer a choice, but a necessity.
An offsite Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is by far the most impactful solution, allowing you to translate carbon-reduction commitments into tangible green-energy investments that cover a meaningful proportion of your power demand. Corporate PPAs enable your business to:
- Say that your energy is coming from a specific renewable source
- Accelerate your path to net zero and claim ‘additionality’
- Gain greater visibility of your future electricity costs and create an effective hedge against volatility
- Boost corporate reputation and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) rating