In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast, Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Dr Petra Puskarova about European energy markets and the news of uncertainty around NordStream 2 deliveries causing the jump in energy prices.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn:
- NordStream2 issues cause a spike in gas prices – what has happened and what is the likelihood of a resolve to meet scheduled delivery
- While LNG looks favourable for Europe in the short-term, as does weather, we consider what is ahead for the second half of winter
- The jump in gas prices sees coal still firmly on the agenda
- Factors causing the new historical highs in carbon price
- The view on prices due the NordStream 2 delays
- We look at where the good news might come from to trigger price corrections