In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Dr. Petra Puskarova about European energy markets, as prices remain and are forecast to remain high across Europe for now.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn about:
- LNG into Europe helps to stabilise gas prices
- The odd but interesting outlook for gas prices across the remaining quarters of 2022
- The astonishing peaks in power prices seen in France as levels begin to normalise
- Germany’s continued phasing out of nuclear power questioned amid a supply crunch
- The significant carbon sell-off
- When we might see deliveries through NordStream 2 and political battles persist