In this special edition Resonance energy market podcast episode, Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa Energy’s Karin Corbani about the significant changes to taxes and other charges, introduced by a number of countries across Europe, to help mitigate the impact of rising energy costs in the region.
In this edition of the Resonance you will learn:
- Germany cancels EEG renewable energy levy
- Italy system charges nullification continues into Q2 of 2022
- The need to ensure savings are passed through by suppliers
- The importance of keeping up to speed with non-commodity costs with frequent changes to the cost benefits that can be achieved
- Why non-commodity costs and their optimisation have never been more important