In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about UK energy markets and the impact of removing Russia from the energy mix.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn about:
- High energy prices cause a recessionary outlook
- Volatility remains a feature as geopolitics attempts to restructure markets
- Why removing Russian oil and gas from European supplies impacts UK prices
- Why challenges faced by the French nuclear fleet impact UK power supply and prices
- Why a divergent market is at play as we look ahead to 2023