In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about the UK energy markets and what lies ahead for summer months.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn:
- Oil seesaws in the wake of supply and demand side concerns
- Why we have seen lower wholesale prices in the near-term markets
- Volatility remains a prominent feature in an illiquid market
- What restocking of gas storage means for the summer months, ahead of next winter
- Security of supply remains the priority, as geopolitical challenges endure
- Why current circumstances strengthen the case for decarbonisation of our energy system
For details of the discussion, listen to the latest episode of the Resonance podcast below.