In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about UK energy markets and pricing, as gas prices reached 11 times higher than a year ago.
Topics discussed include:
- The simple truth is there is too much demand and not enough supply.
- Wholesale gas reaches levels 11 times higher and electricity 9 x higher than 12 months ago.
- There’s a limit to what can be done on supplies.
- Germany remarks that NS1 coming back in any meaningful way is a pipedream.
- Will September see a relief to the vacuum of pricing over the holiday season?
Resonance is an Alfa Energy Group podcast series where we explore some of the latest insights from the energy and sustainability sector as it goes through a significant transformation. Fuelled by new challenges, new ideas and new technologies, we discuss what it means for businesses to realise their energy and sustainability ambitions.