In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about UK energy markets and pricing, as gas prices reached 11 times higher than a year ago.
Topics discussed include:
- The simple truth is there is too much demand and not enough supply.
- Wholesale gas reaches levels 11 times higher and electricity 9 x higher than 12 months ago.
- There’s a limit to what can be done on supplies.
- Germany remarks that NS1 coming back in any meaningful way is a pipedream.
- Will September see a relief to the vacuum of pricing over the holiday season?