In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Dr Petra Puskarova about European energy prices, as Russia announces fresh short-term maintenance on NS1 and the market reacts.
Topics discussed include:
- Markets are through the roof following unplanned maintenance of NS1
- What might happen to prices if NS1 gas flows return
- 80% gas storage levels across Europe are still expected to be met
- Carbon tested highs in early August, but is now retracing due to lower industry demand
- German industry at risk due to lower gas supply as minister questions relieving sanctions