In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about European energy markets and pricing, as politicians signal intervention in the energy crisis.
Topics discussed include:
- OPEC+ send a signal to the market as prices have fallen since June.
- Volatility reigns as political intervention talks are planned.
- The reality of the challenge facing businesses is essential to address now to avoid economic catastrophe.
- What about carbon as the crisis is fought with increased fossil fuel generation?
- How does the new UK government manage the current crisis, without derailing the flagship net zero agenda?
Resonance is an Alfa Energy Group podcast series where we explore some of the latest insights from the energy and sustainability sector as it goes through a significant transformation. Fuelled by new challenges, new ideas and new technologies, we discuss what it means for businesses to realise their energy and sustainability ambitions.