In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Jason Durden about European energy markets and pricing, as politicians signal intervention in the energy crisis.
Topics discussed include:
- OPEC+ send a signal to the market as prices have fallen since June.
- Volatility reigns as political intervention talks are planned.
- The reality of the challenge facing businesses is essential to address now to avoid economic catastrophe.
- What about carbon as the crisis is fought with increased fossil fuel generation?
- How does the new UK government manage the current crisis, without derailing the flagship net zero agenda?